Titus Brueckner & Levine PLC is Scottsdale's preeminent business law firm. We are dedicated to helping our clients achieve their business objectives, and to providing them with solutions to problems that may arise along the way. We have a wealth of transactional and litigation experience, and many of our attorneys have experience in both of those areas.
We believe that our litigation experience enables us to better assist our transactional clients in structuring their transactions to anticipate and avoid potential problems and disputes. In connection with our transactional practice:
- We have been instrumental in creating, operating, financing, developing, and buying and selling a wide variety of businesses.
- We have represented clients in thousands of commercial and real estate transactions valued in the billions of dollars.
- We have provided ground-breaking representation in the securities arena, serving as counsel in the first “plain English” initial public offering of securities registered with the SEC and the first multi-state coordinated equity review of a securities offering.
We also believe that our transactional experience enables us to provide valuable insight into factual and legal issues that arise in litigation. In connection with our litigation practice:
- We have successfully prosecuted and defended thousands of commercial cases, securities claims and real estate disputes.
- We have obtained positive results for our clients that have been significant life-changing experiences, including several judgments, awards and settlements in excess of $1,000,000.
- We have litigated matters of national prominence, including obtaining the first treble damage award in an NASD (now known as FINRA) arbitration.
In recent years, we have diversified our practice. Among other things:
- We have developed an active international practice, and are frequently called upon to resolve cross-border matters.
- We have grown all aspects of our trusts, estates, and probate practice, including probate litigation.
- We have experienced a substantial up-tick in workout transactions and in our creditors’ rights/bankruptcy practice.
- We are able to assist clients with their intellectual property needs.
TB&L attorneys have received the highest peer review rating from Martindale-Hubbell for 20 years, and are listed in its National Bar Register of Preeminent Lawyers. Our attorneys are active in the State Bar of Arizona and the Scottsdale Bar Association, and many now serve, or have previously served, in leadership roles including chairing the Real Property and Securities sections of the State Bar of Arizona, and serving as president of the Scottsdale Bar Association.